COVID-19 Egzanpsyon Volontè ak Règleman - Opòtinite sou plas
Thank you for offering to volunteer at Building One Community (B1C)!
Si ou se PA ankò anrejistre avèk nou kòm yon volontè, tanpri soumèt enskripsyon ou isit la.
During this unprecedented time, we are taking extreme safety precautions for any onsite opportunities. We are following all CDC guidelines for staff and volunteers in our facility. All B1C volunteers working at our physical facility need to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
You may choose to volunteer remotely if you are not vaccinated. To ensure everyone's safety, we are still requiring that staff and visitors wear masks indoors at B1C and follow social distancing when possible. Please refrain from asking others about their vaccination status, as some people might have medical considerations that they don't wish to share.
Please email [email protected] if you have any questions or would like to find out more about opportunities.
Ou ka sèvi kòm volontè nan etablisman fizik nou si:
- You are fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
- You are healthy and not showing any signs of illness including fever, cough, tightness of the chest.
- Any of your family members or people you have been in contact with are healthy and not showing any signs of illness or are being tested for the coronavirus
Covid-19 egzansyon volontè
Kesyon yo poze souvan
Do not come in to volunteer and contact Margarita Zimmerman, B1C’s Volunteer Director, immediately at [email protected].
- Notify relevant volunteers and staff that they may have been exposed and should consider Covid-19 testing, based on proximity ak length of possible exposure.
- Staff is using a staggered schedule when coming into the office.
- Estasyon sanitè san manyen yo mete nan tout bilding lan.
- Our sites are thoroughly sanitized every day.
- High-touch areas (e.g., bathrooms, doors, printers, and copiers) are sanitized more frequently.
- Everyone at the center is encouraged to maintain social distance, where possible. Everybody needs to maintain a distance of 6 feet from others, including other volunteers, participants, and staff.
- Everyone at the center must wear a facial mask over their nose and mouth at all times.
- Wash hands often, including at the start and end of your visit to the center.
Mèsi pou sipò ou!
Sekirite volontè nou yo, patisipan yo, ak anplwaye yo se priyorite # 1 nou an.