Política y exención de voluntarios de COVID-19 - Oportunidades en el lugar
Thank you for offering to volunteer at Building One Community (B1C)!
Si usted es NO pero registrado con nosotros como voluntario, por favor envíe su registro aquí.
During this unprecedented time, we are taking extreme safety precautions for any onsite opportunities. We are following all CDC guidelines for staff and volunteers in our facility. All B1C volunteers working at our physical facility need to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 by November 15, 2021.
You may choose to volunteer remotely if you are not vaccinated. To ensure everyone's safety, we are still requiring that staff and visitors wear masks indoors at B1C and follow social distancing when possible. Please refrain from asking others about their vaccination status, as some people might have medical considerations that they don't wish to share.
Por favor correo electrónico [email protected] if you have any questions or would like to find out more about opportunities.
Puede ser voluntario en nuestras instalaciones físicas si:
- You are fully vaccinated against Covid-19 as of November 15th, 2021.
- Está sano y no muestra ningún signo de enfermedad, como fiebre, tos, opresión en el pecho.
- Any of your family members or people you have been in contact with are healthy and not showing any signs of illness or are being tested for the coronavirus
Exención de voluntariado Covid-19
Do not come in to volunteer and contact Margarita Zimmerman, B1C’s Volunteer Director, immediately at [email protected].
- Notify relevant volunteers and staff that they may have been exposed and should consider Covid-19 testing, based on proximity y length of possible exposure.
- Staff is using a staggered schedule when coming into the office.
- Las estaciones de desinfección de manos sin contacto se colocan en todo el edificio.
- Our sites are thoroughly sanitized every day.
- High-touch areas (e.g., bathrooms, doors, printers, and copiers) are sanitized more frequently.
- Everyone at the center es encouraged to maintain social distance, where possible. Everybody needs to maintain a distance of 6 feet from others, including other volunteers, participants, and staff.
- Everyone at the center must wear a facial mask over their nose and mouth at all times.
- Wash hands often, including at the start and end of your visit to the center.
¡Gracias por tu apoyo!
La seguridad de nuestros voluntarios, participantes y personal es nuestra prioridad # 1.
Manténte en contacto:
Síguenos en las redes sociales o inscríbete en nuestros boletines.