Covid-19 FONDS DE RÉPONSE
Hundreds of our local immigrant families are facing a chaotic and stressful time. Many have been living paycheck-to-paycheck and do not have savings or support systems to help them. Their hourly jobs as cleaners, childcare providers, restaurant workers, and landscapers have been cut and they are not earning wages.
We are working around the clock to help our vulnerable community.
You can support our efforts to work together not to let our community down when they need us the most.
Your donation to B1C’s COVID-19 Response Fund will:
- Organize food distributions in partnership with Stamford Public Schools and Person to Person
- Keep our building open for emergency appointments.
- Provide urgent case management and health, food, and safety referrals
- Connect ELL students with their teachers so that they can continue learning
- Teach children and parents how to access their schoolwork online
- Provide video and phone immigration legal consultations
The trust that we have built with our community over the years is apparent - we are their go-to place for times of crisis. There are many more issues for us to continue to address in the days ahead, both in the near term and beyond the horizon.
Take good care of yourself – and others – during this time. Thank you for your support!
Soit en contact:
Suivez-nous sur les médias sociaux ou inscrivez-vous à nos lettres d'information.